Our philosophy includes delivering a comprehensive school counseling program that is predicated on the belief that all students are unique and dynamic individuals, capable of becoming responsive and productive adults. Our program is proactive and preventative in nature and is committed to meeting the needs of all students using age-appropriate programs and lessons delivered systematically by professional school counselors.
Amanda Johnson, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., L.S.C.S.W., Personal Counselor
- Individual and group counselor specializing in personal, behavioral, social and interpersonal issues.
- Coordinator of the Teen Exchange seminar for sophomores presented by MOCSA.
- Coordinator/Facilitator of Peer Helpers Organization
- Sophomore Class Moderator
Peg Marland, L.P.C., Part-time Counselor
- Personal and group counselor specializing in conflict resolution, mediation and improving interpersonal relationships
Personal Counseling includes but is not limited to:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Common counseling issues may include: eating disorders, depression and suicide prevention, grief and loss, safety issues for women, adolescent development and anger management
- Parent meetings on adolescent development regarding academics, social and/or emotional needs.