Each device provided to students comes with a warranty furnished by St. Teresa’s Academy. The terms of this warranty are provided below.
You can click here for information about the Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1.
||Do we need to purchase this warranty?
||There is no additional charge for the provided warranty as it is already included with every student device.
||Does the warranty cover accidental damages?
||Yes, we do provide accidental damage protection. We encourage you to read the specific details below about limitations and what is not covered.
- Only one accidental damage claim will be covered, free of charge, per calendar year (January to January). Additional claims within the same calendar year may incur repair costs to the family.
What is not covered:
- Any damage or defect that is cosmetic, such as scratches and/or dents.
- Any defect that is a result of either repairs or attempted repairs made to the device that has not been authorized by the school IT department.
- Any device that is either lost or stolen; any warranty coverage must include a returned device that is physically intact.
- Any device that is destroyed by natural disasters. These damages are generally covered by the appropriate insurance handling the claim.
- Any damages that are a result of intentional misuse.